CANADIAN WORK PERMIT KIT
Do you want to work in Canada? Have you been offered a job in Canada? Almost every foreigner who wishes to work in Canada must have a valid work permit. Work permits are of a temporary nature and expire after a certain period of time. If you wish to continue working in Canada you have to either renew your work permit or apply for permanent residence.
This kit will help you to apply for a work permit so that you can begin working in Canada on a temporary basis. The kit will provide information on:
• what you must do before submitting an application for a work permit, including how to get a Labour Market Opinion approved
• all the necessary forms to apply for a work permit and instructions on how to complete them
• a list of required supporting documentation
• details of how to pay your fees,
• information on where to submit the application,
• details on where to get a medical examination and police clearance,
• information on what you can and cannot do whilst using a permit for employment in Canada.
The kit will also include a sample application so that you can see what a completed application looks like. Our kit also shows you can obtain permanent residence in Canada once you have a work permit.
IN THE KIT YOU
on what you will need before applying for a work
||How to get an LMO approval
the necessary forms that you will have to complete
with instructions on how to complete them
of required supporting documentation
to pay your fees
to file your application
to get a medical exam
to do when you enter Canada
to renew your work permit
to change your status to permanent resident
1. Can I bring my family with me on a Canadian work permit?
Yes. You are allowed to bring your spouse, common-law partner, and dependent children with you on a work permit.
2. Am I allowed to leave Canada on a work permit?
Yes. You can leave Canada and re-enter as long as you have a valid work permit and a visa.
3. Can I change my job when I’m on a work permit?
If you change jobs then you must leave Canada and apply for a new work permit when you are outside of Canada.
4. How long will it take to get my work permit?
This depends on many factors. If you require HRSDC approval, then it can take from 8 to 24 weeks. Issuing a work permit by a visa office can take approximately two months.
5. How many times can I extend my work permit?
You can extend your work permit an indefinite amount of times as long as you still have your work contract.
Downloading Canada Work Permit Application
Product: eBook (download)
Delivery Time: Download instantaneously
Payment method: Credit Card
1. Click on the Download
2. Check out through PayPal (our Merchant Service Provider)
3. After checkout, you will be redirected to a secure site where you can download the Information kit in PDF format. You will need to download the free Adobe Acrobat Reader in order if you do not have this program (www.adobe.com)
4. You will receive a confirmation email within 10 minutes from PayPal with your purchase details. If you cannot find this email in your inbox, please check your Junk Mail. If you did not receive this email within 30 minutes, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your PayPal receipt number.
We recommend that you keep
the Download Instructions
window open during the checkout process.
Terms and Conditions:
By clicking on the Instant Download button I agree to
pay www.canada-immigration-info.ca CAN$ 24.00 for 1
(one) Canada Work Permit Application Information kit.
The total will be charged to my credit card and all
payments are final. Canada-immigration-info.ca is not
liable for any information provided in the instructions
kit, nor are we accountable for any errors or omissions.
The maximum liability for any circumstance will not
exceed the purchase price of the information package.
I understand that Canada-immigration-info.ca is not
a government agency, and that this information kit was
designed by an independent organization, not by the
Canadian government. If you need to contact us please
email us at email@example.com