Terms and Conditions for e-books
The website http://www.canada-immigration-info.ca / is not affiliated with any government agencies. We are an independent publisher of immigration guides and legal books. Our aim is to provide up-to-date information to our clients, which enables them to find their way through government processes swiftly and easily.
About this Website
Disclaimers at the foot of every page on this website states that Canada Immigration Info is an independent body and not a government agency.
Canada-Immigration-Info has undergone meticulous background tests to ensure the validity and legality of our business.
Intellectual property rights
Except where otherwise stated, Canada-Immigration-Info is the copyrighted owner of all data, content, layout, design and graphics, logos and trademarks under the Canada-Immigration-Info.ca domain. The content is protected by Canadian and international copyright laws. Canada-Immigration-Info will do its utmost to guard our employees, rights, customers, members and intellectual property. We will take legal action where necessary. Please contact our legal department if you wish to use our intellectual property.
Limitation of Liability
Canada-Immigration-Info shall not be legally responsible for any special or significant damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use the materials on this website or the performance of the products, even if Application-Download has been advised of the prospect of such damages. Applicable law may not allow the limitation of exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
Legal Form and Choice of Law
When you use our website and purchase one or more of our services or products, you are entering into a legal contract with Canada-Immigration-Info. By doing so you have agreed that in a civil lawsuit we may be awarded reasonable lawyer’s fees.
Personal use Limitation
The information, news, articles, emails, products and services provided by Canada-Immigration-Info cannot be used commercially and are for the sole personal use of the purchaser. You cannot change, replicate, distribute, pass on, exhibit, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create plagiaristic works from, reassign, or sell any information, or other content, products or services obtained from Canada-Immigration-Info without our direct written permission.
In the event that a product, document or service from Canada-Immigration-Info is incorrectly priced, we reserve the right to reject or revoke any orders listed at the incorrect price. Canada-Immigration-Info retains the right to reject or revoke any such orders even if the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. In the event that your credit card has been charged, a full refund will be issued for the amount of the incorrect price.
This website contains hyperlinks which may take you outside www.canada-immigration-info.ca. The links are included to facilitate matters for our clients, but does not mean that the link is endorsed by Canada-Immigration-Info. Similarly, we are not liable for any links to and from www.Canada-Immigration-Info.com. The framing of our website at any level is forbidden.
Our Products and Services
Canada-Immigration-Info provides downloadable eBooks (do-it-yourself immigration guides and legal books). All of our eBooks sold on our website are published by Canada-Immigration-Info and not by any government agency. There is a fee to download our eBooks. All of our eBooks have been designed to provide information to the reader – they should not be regarded as giving legal advice.
Copyright Information: eBooks are published by Canada-Immigration-Info and are protected by Canadian and international copyright laws. Permission for use of our intellectual property should be made in writing to our legal department.
- Application Forms
Canada-Immigration-Info offers several types of application forms for download as an additional service to our customers. Forms are available for a fee.
Copyright Information: We do not claim copyright onany application forms. The application forms provided on our website are published by various government agencies. Canada-Immigration-Info also creates its own information sheets, which are available for download.
We do our utmost to ensure that your order is available for immediate download after purchase. Delays, although rare, may happen due to technical difficulties or due to issues beyond our control.
This site and the materials and products on this site are provided "as is" and without guarantees of any kind, whether communicated or implied. To the fullest extent allowable pursuant to applicable law, Canada-Immigration-Info disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Canada-Immigration-Info does not represent or warrant that the functions contained in the site will be uninterrupted or error-free, that the defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes the site available are free of viruses or other harmful components. Canada-Immigration-Info does not make any guarantees or illustrations concerning the use of the materials in this site in terms of their correctness, accuracy, adequacy, usefulness, timeliness, reliability or otherwise..
Changes to the Terms and Conditions
Canada-Immigration-Info maintains the right to change our Terms and Conditions any time. Customers, members and all users of this website are encouraged to check our Terms and Conditions and Disclaimers on a regular basis.
Contact our Legal Department
Email us at email@example.com for further assistance.
1. Treated with respect. Please note we all have bad days but if you feel you were talked to in an inappropriate way please let us know, include the following info:
- Date and time of the conversation
- What type of service you were asking about
- And if you can, the first name of the person
What will happen? We are a small family of workers but we need to know if someone is out of line, in most cases they adjust their behaviour and we leave it at that. If the problem continues we will ask them to leave. Please also note your complaint will carry very little weight if the abuse started from your end. All of our calls are recorded.
Sent email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Refunds: we are a paper processing firm, so we have steps we follow from beginning to end. Once you place your order either over the phone, online, by fax, mail or in person the wheels start turning at our end. Once an order is placed and you feel you did not need our help, we will try to refund as much as possible to you, but we don’t have a 100% refund policy.
Credits for refunds will be given in most cases to any client changing the original service. Credits can be used in most cases anytime in the future.
A major misconception is that, for example, just because you placed your order online that we can simply hit the delete button at our end. In very simple terms we track all placed orders that come to us, our accounting department also needs to log this order and we keep all transaction records for 7 years under lock and key. Please note: in almost all cases we don’t keep credit card information in your file, credit card info goes straight to the credit card Merchant Service Providers.
In most cases if you call back within the same day of placing your order we refund everything except $42.50, that ends up covering the process explained above.
If you call us back to cancel once the service has been started whereby someone is physically working on your file, under most circumstances we charge $32.50 per hour your file has been handled.
If you call us back to cancel once the service has been completed there is no refund. Also please note that after 30 days of placing an order we do not give refunds, although we may give a credit note, which in most cases can be used towards another of our company’s services.
Quick note: Please read before placing your order to find out the process.
3. Content on our site. We work towards perfection but have been known to fall short, please let us know of any information that is not correct in anyway. If our call center agent tells you one thing but your read something different, we ask you go back to our site to verify and if you still feel something is off, please let us know ASAP. The info we need is as follows.
- URL of the webpage and if possible put in quotes the info you feel is not correct
- Name and time you called
- If possible who you spoke to
Sent email to: email@example.com
4. We are not a government agency, some of our services are regulated by the Canadian Society of Immigration consultants and we follow its rules and guidelines. To learn more please click here.
Immigroup certifies that all information the applicant provides, both written and/or verbal, will be held in the strictest of confidence. All information supplied will only be used for obtaining information for or on behalf of the applicant and for no other purpose.
- The applicant assumes all responsibility and liability that the information on government forms is true and complete. Immigroup assumes no responsibility for any errors, omissions or incomplete or illegible information on application forms.
- Where required, all forms must have an authorized guarantor in order to process them.
- The applicant must qualify and/or be eligible based on government standards in order to receive certificates. The applicant agrees to have made their own travel arrangements – these are not made by Immigroup on behalf of the client.
- Immigroup assumes no responsibility and/or liability for government processing and/or the production of certificates/cards or any other government task.
- The applicant agrees to be bound by the following terms and conditions with regard to PAYMENT: a) Payment by Visa, MasterCard, debit card or other. B) All payments and transactions are final. C) The aforementioned term and condition is in full force and effect until Immigroup has received written notification from the applicant of a cancellation in such a manner as to afford Immigroup reasonable opportunity to act on the said request. D) Immigroup agrees to charge the applicant only for service, government fees, G.S.T., delivery charges, and any disbursements if applicable. There are no G.S.T. charges on government fees. E) Immigroup service fees are additional to any applicable government fees. F) Immigroup Service Fees are non-refundable. G) Payment can be made in the form of a certified cheque, money order or bank draft. However, the processing period will only commence upon receipt. H) The applicant agrees that Immigroup is not responsible for credit/debit authorization or approval. I) The applicant authorizes Immigroup, in accordance with the following terms and conditions, to initiate credit/debit entries on behalf of the applicant.
- Immigroup provides Urgent/Rush/Accelerated Service only when the following terms and conditions are met: A) The service is offered by the jurisdiction in charge of the certificate or any other service being requested. B) Where required, a valid guarantor must be available for confirmation - this is a government requirement. C) All government terms and conditions must be met. D) The authorization letter provided must be completed and signed and must accompany the application in order for Immigroup to authorize the process and obtain certificate documents and/or government documents. E) Government holidays and closures for any reason(s) voids Urgent Service. F) In some cases, proof of urgency must be provided. Please contact us for more information.
- Immigroup provides Regular Service when the following terms and conditions are met: A) Regular Service is based on standard government processing. The time frame for receipt of the requested documentation varies by jurisdiction. B) Any time frame quoted regarding the receipt of requested documents is an estimate, not a guarantee. C) In some cases, the applicant will be notified by Immigroup upon receipt of certificate from the government. In other cases, the government will forward the completed document directly to the applicant. This varies by jurisdiction. D) All other terms and conditions apply.
- Immigroup provides Regular Service when the following terms and conditions are met: A) Regular Service is based on standard government processing. Time frame for receipt of the requested documentation varies by jurisdiction. B) Any time frame quoted regarding the receipt of requested documents is an estimation, not a guarantee. C) In some cases, the applicant will be notified by Immigroup upon receipt of certificate from the government. In other cases, the government will forward the completed document directly to the applicant. This varies by jurisdiction. D) All other terms and conditions apply.
Canada Immigration Info attempts to provide accurate and up-to-date information, however we reserve the right to make corrections, amendments and changes to the website at any time without prior notice.
Visitors assume all responsibility and risk with respect to their use of this site. Canada Immigration Info disclaims all representations and endorsements, direct or implied, with regard to information accessed from our site, if that representation or endorsement is not on our behalf.
Canada Immigration Info reserves the right to withdraw access to the site or to revise the products endorsed by this site at any time without prior warning.
Canada Immigration Info's intention is to provide an up-to-date example of an application so that users have a guide to follow, which enables them to fill out their own application forms correctly. The kits available on this website have been designed around examples of correctly completed applications, which will aid you in filling out your own forms. The information contained within them is simplified government instructions. All kits have been reviewed by Rumen Detelinov (CSIC member). We do not provide refunds once a kit has been successfully purchased from us.
Should you require further information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org